Various - White Night Festival album FLAC
The White Nights are a kind of all-night arts festival held in many cities in the summer. The original festival is the White Nights Festival held in Saint Petersburg, Russia. The white nights is the name given in areas of high latitude to the weeks around the summer solstice in June during which sunsets are late, sunrises are early and darkness is never complete. In Saint Petersburg, the Sun does not set until after 10 . and the twilight lasts almost all night.
The White Nights Festival in St. Petersburg, Russia is an annual international arts festival during the season of the midnight su. During the White Nights festival, there are daily evening performances at the Mariinsky Theatre and almost daily evening performances at the Mariinsky Concert Hall. The White Nights Festival is organized by the Saint Petersburg City Administration and starts in May with the Starts of the White Nights performance at the Mariinsky Theatre.
The cultural festival in the most famous musical theater of St. Petersburg becomes an exquisite decoration of the romantic season of "white nights". During the existence of the project was attended by such legends of high art, as Plácido Domingo, Anna Netrebko, Yuri Temirkanov, Gidon Kremer, Alfred Brendel, Olga Borodina, Vadim Repin, Deborah Voigt, James Conlon and Alexander Toradze.
The White Nights Festival also offer a series of carnivals. The largest and most famous one takes place in the Peterhof suburb of St. Petersburg. This one is based on re-enactments of historic events from the times of Peter the Great and Catherine the Great. Complete your time at White Nights Festival with a stay at Park Inn by Radisson Nevsky St. Petersburg and you’re guaranteed to be close to all the events. we’re a social bunch! get offers and travel inspiration.
Фестиваль Плюс" Представляет "WHITE NIGHTS FILM FESTIVAL" Не упускай возможности стать частью. White Nights Film Festival. Festival in Saint Petersburg, Russia. About white nights film festival. Мы организуем и проводим фестивали по разным городам России.
The White Nights Festival takes place during the time of the year when sun appears on the night's sky and includes various kinds of performances. This event is organized by the administration of St Petersburg city.
Explore releases from the Festival Music label. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for Festival Music releases. If looking for the Australian 'Festival' publisher, please use Festival Music Publishing. Parent Label: F2 Music Ltd. Sites: festival-music.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||The Holy Coordinator||5:55|
Composed By – Grzegorz Wroblewski*
|5||Ship Of Fools||13:15|
|8||Lachisch Improv 2||2:38|
|10||Summit For Albert Ayler||2:24|
- Edited At – Kadima Studio
- Mastered At – Kadima Studio
- Artwork By [Cover] – Harold Rubin
- Baritone Saxophone – Steve Horenstein (tracks: 5, 10)
- Bass – JC Jones (tracks: 5), Rafal Mazur* (tracks: 4, 6), Shmil Frankel (tracks: 3)
- Clarinet, Voice – Harold Rubin (tracks: 3)
- Design, Photography By – Valentine Kleyner
- Directed By [Artistic] – Zvi Joffe
- Drums – Arkady Gotesman (tracks: 3, 7), Noam David (tracks: 2, 10)
- Electronics – Marek Choloniewski* (tracks: 4, 6)
- Electronics [Computer Sounds Processing] – Loic Kessous (tracks: 5), Steve Horenstein (tracks: 5)
- Engineer – Arthur Vered
- Guitar – Marc O'Leary (tracks: 7)
- Performer – Yoram Lachish (tracks: 1, 8)
- Photography By – Ronen Hirsch
- Piano – Arnon Zimra (tracks: 9), John Bostock (tracks: 2), Olga Magieres (tracks: 3)
- Piano, Synthesizer – Slava Ganelin* (tracks: 7)
- Producer – Keren Toubias, Limor Rozio, Meiron Peled, Zacki Chohen
- Saxophone – Albert Berger (tracks: 10), Ariel Shibolet (tracks: 1, 8), John Tchicai (tracks: 2, 10)
- Saxophone, Flute – Wlodzimierz Kiniorski* (tracks: 4, 6)
- Vibraphone, Percussion – Zvi Joffe (tracks: 9)
NotesLive recording made direct to two track, June 29, 2006, Tel Aviv, Israel.
Edited and mastered March 2007.
This disc is comprised of selections from the second annual White Night Festival in Tel Aviv.
The Festival is a twelve-hour musical marathon, promoting creative, improvising music and facilitating collaborations between Israeli artists and artists from abroad. It also fosters the development of young musicians.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 34479 54909 0