Deodato - Prelude album FLAC
Prelude is the eighth studio album by Brazilian keyboardist Eumir Deodato, released in 1973. With the signature track "Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001)" (an arrangement of the theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey), Prelude would become the most successful recording for Deodato and CTI Records. The album features guitarist John Tropea on three tracks, bassists Ron Carter and Stanley Clarke, and Billy Cobham on drums.
Prelude by Eumir Deodato. Format – mp3. Download album for free and listen online on Myzcloud. Songs in album Eumir Deodato - Prelude (1972). 1. Also Sprach Zarathustra. 09:03 320 Кб/с 821. 2. Spirit Of Summer.
In the 1970s there was this electronically, classical, R&B, and jazz fusion music. It was best represented by artists like; Deodato, Reverberi and Solution. The musicianship, which is what this music is all about, was outstanding. They drew on; Chopin, Mozart, Gershwin, Beethoven as well as their own original artistry.
Prelude - Студийный альбом от Eumir Deodato. Вышел сентябрь 1972г. В альбом вошло 13 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:11:09. Prelude To The Afternoon Of A Faun. Deodato - September 13. Eumir Deodato Trio Rhapsody in Blue (G. Gershwin) Instrumental Sesc Brasil.
1. Also Sprach Zarathustra Lyrics. His debut album on jazz label Cti Records released in 1973.
Listen free to Deodato – Prelude (Also sprach Zarathustra, Spirit Of Summer and more).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Also Sprach Zarathustra
Arranged By, Adapted By – Eumir DeodatoElectric Bass [Solo] – Stanley ClarkeElectric Guitar [Solo] – John TropeaWritten-By – Richard Strauss
|2||Spirit Of Summer
Guitar [Solo] – Jay BerlinerWritten-By – E. Deodato*
|3||Carly & Carole
Written-By – E. Deodato*
|4||Baubles, Bangles And Beads
Electric Bass – Ron CarterElectric Guitar [Solo] – John TropeaWritten-By – A. Borodin*, G .Forrest*, R. Wright*
|5||Prelude To The Afternoon Of A Faun
Arranged By, Adapted By – Eumir DeodatoFlute [Solo] – Hubert LawsTrumpet [Solo] – Marvin StammWritten-By – C. Debussy*
Electric Guitar [Solo] – John TropeaWritten-By – B. Cobham*, E. Deodato*
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (France) S.A.
- Arranged By, Conductor – Eumir Deodato
- Bass – Ron Carter
- Cello – Charles McCracken, Harvey Shapiro, Seymour Barab
- Congas – Ray Barretto
- Design [Reissue] – Helene Silverman
- Drums – Billy Cobham
- Electric Bass – Stanley Clarke
- Electric Guitar – John Tropea
- Electric Piano, Piano – Eumir Deodato
- Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder
- Engineer [Reissue Assistant] – David Swope
- Engineer [Reissue Mixing] – Danny Kadar
- Executive-Producer – Tony Martell
- Flute – George Marge, Hubert Laws, Phil Bodner, Romeo Penque
- French Horn – Jim Buffington, Peter Gordon
- Guitar – Jay Berliner
- Mastered By – Tom Ruff
- Percussion – Airto*
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Chuck Stewart
- Photography By [Interior] – Michael Ochs
- Producer – Creed Taylor
- Producer [Reissue] – Didier C. Deutsch
- Trombone – Bill Watrous, Garnett Brown, George Strakey, Paul Faulise, Wayne Andre
- Trumpet – Joe Shepley, John Frosk, Marky Markowitz, Marvin Stamm
- Viola – Al Brown*, Emanuel Vardi
- Violin – David Nadien, Elliot Rosoff, Emanuel Green, Gene Orloff, Harry Lookofsky, Max Ellen, Paul Gershman
NotesRecorded at Van Gelder Studios, September 12-14, 1972
(C)2001 Sony Music entertainment (France) S.A.
(P)1972 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Made in Austria
Comes in a digipak
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099750 485729
- Rights Society: SACEM/SDRM/SACD/SGDL - BIEM
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 661
|CTI 6021||Deodato*||Prelude (LP, Album, Scr)||CTI Records||CTI 6021||US||1973|
|ZCCTL 10||Deodato*||Prelude (Cass, Album)||CTI Records||ZCCTL 10||UK||1973|
|CTI 9026||Deodato*||Prelude (LP, Album, RE)||CTI Records||CTI 9026||France||1985|
|CTI 6021||Deodato*||Prelude (LP, Album, Gat)||CTI Records||CTI 6021||US||1973|
|342-404-002||Deodato*||Prelude (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||CTI Records||342-404-002||Brazil||1977|