Douglas Adams - The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy album FLAC
Книга The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, автор Adams Douglas - (Join Douglas Adams’s hapless hero Arthur Dent as he travels the galaxy with his intrepid pal Ford Prefect, getting into horrible messes and generally wreaking hilarious havoc. Dent is grabbed from Earth moments before a cosmic construction team obliterates the planet to build a freeway. You’ll never read funnier science fiction; Adams is a master of intelligent satire, barbed wit, and comedic dialogue. The Hitchhiker’s Guide is rich in comedic detail and thought-provoking situations and stands up to multiple reads
The More Than Complete Hitchhiker's Guide. Shelve The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Read Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy:. Having this important factor in perspective, it's quite astonishing the vision of Douglas Adams, the author, presenting a lot of visionary elements, starting with the very "book inside the book", I mean The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, since it's presented as an electronic book.
If a radio series, book series, and television series weren't quite enough for you, there's also this, a series of records based on the Douglas Adams-penned Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The biggest problem with all of the above is that none of them is quite the same, and this one is no exception, though it's based most closely on the radio series (though a mix of the cast members from both the radio series and the television series appears on the record).
I was traveling with a copy of the Hitch Hiker's Guide to Europe by Ken Walsh, a very battered copy that I had borrowed from someone. In fact, since this was 1971 and I still have the book, it must count as stolen by now. I didn't have a copy of Europe on Five Dollars a Day (as it then was) because I wasn't in that financial league. At roughly the same time, a second record album was made featuring a heavily rewritten and expanded version of episodes 5 and 6 of the radio series. This record album was also called The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. Meanwhile, a series of six television episodes of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" was made by the BBC and broadcast in January 1981. This was based, more or less, on the first six episodes of the radio series. Los Angeles 1983 and London 1985/1986. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Arthur Dent, the human, and Ford Prefect the alien are soon taken hostage by the mean bureaucratic Vogon. The two must find a way to save themselves and stop the demolition of their beloved planet.
directed and written by Douglas Adams. of the leopard!" Ever thought of going. Otostopçunun Galaksi Rehberi(Kabalcı) - DouglasAdams. 343 Pages · 2010 · 759 KB · 9,178 Downloads · Turkish · New! Bilimkurgu yazının benzersiz ismi Douglas Adams'ın neredeyse dünyanın tüm dillerine çevrilmiş. The Ultimate Hitchhiker’sGuide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker’sGuide to the Galaxy 661 Pages · 2010 · . 5 MB · 28 Downloads · New!. DOUGLASADAMS - The Ultimate Hitchhiker'sGuide. 898 Pages · 2010 · . 4 MB · 1,634 Downloads
|A1||Journey Of The Sorcerer||1:12|
|A2||The Guide Speaks||3:04|
|A3||None At All||1:42|
|A5||I Don't Like Thursdays||5:58|
|A6||Vogon Constructor Fleets||3:34|
|A7||The Babel Fish||2:50|
|A8||Micturations Of A Vogon||3:09|
|B1||A Short History Of The Earth||3:05|
|B2||The Big One||1:51|
|B3||Unease By The Sea||2:20|
|B4||Heart Of Gold||0:47|
|B6||Song Of The Mindless Jerks||3:50|
|B7||Waveband On The Run||4:48|
|C1||Yore Kind Of Music||3:50|
|C3||Out To Lunch||2:56|
|C5||Whale Song No.1||2:23|
|C6||Whale Song No.2||2:00|
|C10||The Dolphins' Farewell||1:43|
|C11||The Factory Floor||0:31|
|D1||The Earth, Mk 2||2:28|
|D2||Tell Us Why||5:13|
|D6||Is There A Lifestyle After Death?||6:55|
|D7||Arms Of The Law||3:14|
|D8||Journey's End (Journey Of The Sorcerer)||1:17|
- Manufactured By – Original Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Original Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Original Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Original Records Ltd.
- Published By – Original Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sound Development Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – CBS Studios, London
- Pressed By – WEA Records Pressing Plant, West Drayton
- Arranged By, Musician – Tim Souster (tracks: A1, D8)
- Composed By, Performer – Tim Souster (tracks: A2 to A5, A8 to B6, C1, C2, C4 to C11, D2 to D6)
- Design – Hipgnosis
- Effects – Paddy Kingsland
- Engineer – Adrian Sear
- Executive-Producer – Donald Mousseau*, Laurence Aston
- Graphics – Ian Wright
- Lacquer Cut By – TY*
- Music By, Effects – Paddy Kingsland (tracks: A6, A7, B7, C3)
- Presenter, Narrator [The Book] – Peter Jones
- Producer – Geoffrey Perkins
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Tim Souster
- Voice Actor [Arthur Dent] – Simon Jones
- Voice Actor [Deep Thought] – Valentine Dyall
- Voice Actor [Eddie, Majikthise, Frankie Mouse, Radio] – David Tate
- Voice Actor [Ford Prefect] – Geoffrey McGivern
- Voice Actor [Marvin, The Whale, The Barman, Benjy Mouse, Shooty, Gag Halfrunt] – Stephen Moore
- Voice Actor [Slartibartfast] – Richard Vernon
- Voice Actor [Trillian] – Cindy Oswin
- Voice Actor [Vogon Captain, Mr Prosser] – Bill Wallis
- Voice Actor [Vroomfondel, Bang-bang] – Jim Broadbent
- Voice Actor [Zaphod Beeblebrox] – Mark Wing-Davey
- Words By – Douglas Adams
- Written-By – Bernie Leadon (tracks: A1, D8)
Notes"When the events on this record take place, only those who have not made tape copies will stand any chance of being rescued."
A re-worked and re-recorded version. Based on the BBC Radio 4 [first series] broadcast in 1978. [Writer John Lloyd had provided earlier material]. It was the first radio comedy series produced in stereo.
Full-colour gatefold sleeve, varnish-print outer, semi-gloss print paper-pasted inner spreads.
Sleeve made and printed in England.
Manufactured and distributed by Original Records Ltd., 38 Long Acre London WC2.
Recorded July - August 1979 at Sound Development Studios.
(Vinyl mastered at CBS Studios, London.)
Tracks A1 & D8; Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
Remainder; Original Music Ltd.
℗&© 1979 Original Records Ltd.
Music timings [on labels] within the longer narrative tracks:
A2 - 1:40
A3 - 0:59
A4 - 1:08
A5 - 0:43
A6 - 0:46
A7 - 1:48
A8 - 1:13
B1 - 2:02
B2 - 1:51
B3 - 2:20
B4 - 0:30
B5 - 2:08
B6 - 0:57
B7 - 0:53
C1 - 2:23
C2 - 0:58
C3 - 1:20
C4 - 0:25
C5 - 0:35
C6 - 0:58
C7 - 0:59
C8 - 2:40
C9 - 0:48
C10 - 1:24
C11 - 0:11
D2 - 1:15
D3 - 0:21
D4 - 0:12
D5 - 1:07
D6 - 2:25
This version was pressed by WEA Records Pressing Plant, West Drayton, different from this otherwise identical version, The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy, that was pressed by RCA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side run-out, hand-etched): ORA-42-A-3 W-6 TY-CBS A1
- Matrix / Runout (B-side run-out, hand-etched): ORA 42-B-1 ECCENTRICA 5010-345-1059 TY-CBS W-1KD
- Matrix / Runout (C-side run-out, hand-etched): ORA-42-C-2 A2 TY-CBS W-3
- Matrix / Runout (D-side run-out, hand-etched): ORA-42-D-2 ZZ9 PLURAL Z [Fish symbol] A2 W-4
|ORA 42||Douglas Adams||The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (2xLP)||Original Records||ORA 42||UK||1979|
|ORA 42||Douglas Adams||The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (2xLP, Red)||Original Records||ORA 42||UK||1979|
|MLR 2-444, MLR 2 444, MLR-2-444||Douglas Adams||The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (2xLP)||Original Records, Original Records, Original Records||MLR 2-444, MLR 2 444, MLR-2-444||Australia||1981|
|HNBL 2301||Douglas Adams||The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (Part One) (2xLP, Album)||Hannibal Records||HNBL 2301||Canada||1982|
|HNBC-2301||Douglas Adams||The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (2xCass)||Hannibal Records||HNBC-2301||Canada||Unknown|