All That Jazz - All That Jazz album FLAC
All That Jazz is the debut studio album by English pop rock band Breathe. Released in April 1988, the album peaked at on the UK Albums Chart and at on the US Billboard 200. It has been certified Silver in the UK by the BPI and Gold in the US by the RIAA. A number of the album's tracks were recorded in 1985. The group's first single, "Don't Tell Me Lies", was released in 1986 and reached on the UK Singles Chart.
The misleadingly titled All That Jazz spawned two Top Five ballads, and both "Hands to Heaven" and "How Can I Fall" are aural equivalents of a Harlequin romance novel. Breathe is quite adept with a ballad; predictably, the remainder of All That Jazz rarely strays from the lushly produced elevator music of the two hits
all that jazz слушать онлайн. Прослушать Скачать 04:27. Musical Cast Recording. All That Jazz (From "Chicago"). Прослушать Скачать 06:04. Catherine Zeta-Jones, Renée Zellweger, Taye Diggs. Overture/And All That Jazz Album Version. Прослушать Скачать 05:07. Chicago Ensemble (1997). Прослушать Скачать 03:05. Прослушать Скачать 04:04. Прослушать Скачать 03:09. Прослушать Скачать 03:13. Chita Rivera, Chicago Ensemble. Прослушать Скачать 03:51.
And all that jazz I’m gonna rouge my knees and roll my stockings down And all that jazz.
All That Jazz may refer to: "All That Jazz" (song), a song from the 1975 stage musical Chicago. All That Jazz (film), a 1979 musical film by Bob Fosse. All That Jazz may also refer to: In music: "All That Jazz" (Mel Tormé song), a 1966 song from Right Now! (Mel Tormé album). All That Jazz (Breathe album). All That Jazz (Ella Fitzgerald album). All That Jazz: The Best of Ute Lemper. All That Jazz", a song by Echo & the Bunnymen from Crocodiles.
All That Jazz was the last studio album by the American jazz singer Ella Fitzgerald. All That Jazz eschewed a tendency by Fitzgerald in past decades to record popular and commercial songs of the day, and instead concentrated on jazz standards from the Swing era, a period which some fifty years earlier had seen her begin her career in music. Fitzgerald's performance on this album won her the Grammy Award for Best Jazz Vocal Performance, Female, at the 33rd Grammy Awards.
|5||All The Way||5:02|
|6||Even The Trees||4:17|
- Published By – Red Herring Music
- Published By – Misty Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wire Records
- Copyright (c) – Wire Records
- Recorded At – Westside Studios
- Recorded At – Amazon Studios
- Recorded At – The Music Works
- Mixed At – Westside Studios
- Published By – Wire Records
- Acoustic Guitar – Peter Leaf
- Arranged By [Strings] – Håkan Almqvist
- Art Direction – Bill Smith , Jeff Ayeroff*
- Backing Vocals – Claudia Fontaine, Marie Lindbäck
- Bass – Patrik Willard
- Design – Bill Smith Studio
- Drums – Pontus Värmhed
- Engineer – Alan Winstanley, Andrew Harman*, David Bobbet, Nick Davies*, Paul Mortimer, Pete Jones
- Guitar – Per Ejnelind*
- Keyboards – Niklas Hellberg
- Leader [Strings] – Gavyne Wright*
- Oboe – Kate St John*
- Percussion – Andy Duncan, Luis Jardine*
- Photography By – Spencer Rowell
- Piano – Niklas Hellberg
- Producer – Alan Winstanley, Clive Langer
- Saxophone – Don Weller
- Vocals – Peter Leaf
- Written-By – All That Jazz, D. Daruvala* (tracks: 10)
NotesRecorded in England between April & July 1987 at West Side Studios. Additional Recording at Amazon Studios & The Music Works.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): T4988037000957
- Other (SPARS Code): AAD
|WRLP 006||All That Jazz||All That Jazz (LP, Album)||Wire Records||WRLP 006||Sweden||1987|
|WRLP/TC/CD006||All That Jazz||All That Jazz (Cass, Album, Promo)||Wire Records||WRLP/TC/CD006||Europe||1987|
|VJL - 28030||All That Jazz||All That Jazz (LP, Album, Promo)||Virgin Japan||VJL - 28030||Japan||1988|
|WRCD 006||All That Jazz||All That Jazz (CD, Album)||Wire Records||WRCD 006||Scandinavia||1987|
|1-90648, 7 90648-1||All That Jazz||All That Jazz (LP, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||1-90648, 7 90648-1||US||1987|