Louis Prima - Poor Old Marat album FLAC
Written By – R. Peaslee - A. Mitchell. B. The Impossible Dream (The Quest). Written By – J. Darion - M. Leigh. Poor Old Marat (7"). United Artists Records.
The Death of Marat (French: La Mort de Marat or Marat Assassiné) is a 1793 painting by Jacques-Louis David of the murdered French revolutionary leader Jean-Paul Marat. It is one of the most famous images of the French Revolution. David was the leading French painter, as well as a Montagnard and a member of the revolutionary Committee of General Security. The painting shows the radical journalist lying dead in his bath on July 13, 1793, after his murder by Charlotte Corday.
Louis Prima (December 7, 1910 - August 24, 1978) was born into a musical family in New Orleans. His family emigrated from Sicily, Italy, and after a brief stay in Argentina settled in the United States. Prima studied violin for several years as a child. His older brother Leon was a well regarded local bandleader. Prima was proud of his heritage, and made a point of letting the audience know at every performance that he was Italian-American and from New Orleans.
Louis Leo Prima (December 7, 1910 – August 24, 1978) was an American singer, actor, songwriter, bandleader, and trumpeter
Download and listen free to Louis Prima, Jo. Album: The Complete Louis Prima And Wingy Manone Brunswick & Vocation Recordings, Vol 1 (2018). Artists: Louis Prima, Joe "Wingy" Manone.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Poor Old Marat
Written By – R. Peaslee - A. Mitchell
|B||The Impossible Dream (The Quest)
Written By – J. Darion - M. Leigh
- Published By – Hygate Press
- Published By – Andrew Scott, Inc.
- Published By – Helena Music Corp.
- Published By – Sam Fox Publishing Co., Inc.
- Mastered At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – Δ68677
- Arranged By – Hutch Davie
- Producer – Henry Jerome
NotesNot For Sale - Promotion Copy
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A): BMI
- Rights Society (B): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): ZTSP 124450
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): ZTSP 124451
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): ZTSP124450-1F MR Δ68677
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): ZTSP124451-1F MR Δ68677-X
|UA 50223||Louis Prima||Poor Old Marat (7")||United Artists Records||UA 50223||US||1967|