Tatsuro Yamashita - Spacy album FLAC
Released June 25, 1977. 1. Love Space Lyrics. 2. Tsubasa Ni Nosete Lyrics.
Lush, breezy, jazzy soft rock from Japanese guitarist/singer Tatsuro Yamashita. Smooth bass-lines, sax solos, string rushes, twinkling pianos, and much more make for an infinitely pleasant record. Track listing: 1. Love Space 2. 翼に乗せて 3. 素敵な午後は 4. Candy 5. Dancer 6. アンブレラ 7. 言えなかった言葉を 8. 朝の様な夕暮れ 9. きぬずれ 10. Solid Slider. Can't let you go. If you like this, check out: Shakatak - Night Birds (1982). Akira Inoue - Splash (1983).
Melodies is the eighth studio album recorded by Japanese singer-songwriter Tatsuro Yamashita, released in June 1983. It was his first LP issued under the Moon Label which was distributed by the Alfa Records at the time
下達郎 – SPACY Released: 1977 Genre: Funk, Pop Bitrate: FLAC 24bit 192khz & MP3 320 KBPS. Tracklist: 0. OVE SPACE 0. に乗せて 0. 敵な午後は 0. ANDY 0. ANCER 0. ンブレラ 0. えなかった言葉を 0. の様な夕暮れ 0. ぬずれ 1. OLID SLIDER. Various Artists – Shiawase no Uta.
This full Tatsuro Yamashita discography is alphabetical, however you can sort Tatsuro Yamashita album list by any column. Note that this complete list of Tatsuro Yamashita releases is based on official releases and does not always include promotional-only discs, although they are listed when we have data on them. Artisan and For You are included on this list, along with many more
- Recorded At – Sound City Studio
- Recorded At – RCA Studio, Shibuya, Tokyo
- Recorded At – Onkio Haus
- Accordion – Tohru Okada
- Acoustic Guitar – Chuei Yoshikawa
- Arranged By – Tatsuro Yamashita
- Artwork – Kenkichi Sato
- Backing Vocals – Minako Yoshida, Tatsuro Yamashita
- Bass – Akihiro Tanaka (tracks: A2, B1, B5), Haruomi Hosono
- Composed By – Tatsuro Yamashita
- Conductor – Kozo Araki
- Drums – Schuici Murakami*, Yukari Uehara* (tracks: A2, B5)
- Flute – Shozo Nakagawa
- Guitar – Kenji Omura, Tatsuro Yamashita, Tsunehide Matsuki
- Harmonica – Tatsuro Yamashita
- Keyboards – Hiroshi Sato, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Tatsuro Yamashita
- Lyrics By – Minako Yoshida (tracks: A1-A4, B1, B2, B4, B5), Tatsuro Yamashita (tracks: A5, B3)
- Mastered By – Toru Koetsu*
- Percussion – Nov Saito*, Tatsuro Yamashita
- Producer – Tatsuro Yamashita
- Recorded By – Tamotu Yoshida*
- Saxophone – Shunzo Sunahara, Takeru Muraoka, Tomoa Okazaki
- Sitar – Tatsuro Yamashita
- Strings – Hiroshi Yoshizawa, Tadaaki Ono
- Trombone – Shigeharu Mukai, Tadanori Konakawa
- Trumpet – Kenji Nakazawa, Koji Hatori, Shin Kazuhara*
- Vibraphone – Ryuichi Sakamoto
Sound City 1st. & 2nd. Studio RCA 1st. Studio
Onkio Haus 1st. & 2nd. Studio
Recording Date : Feb. 26 '77 〜Apr. 18 '77
"Ienakatta Kotoba O" : Charly Callelo's score was used in the brass parts of the interlude.
This composition was recorded in New York last year, but the recording was not issued.
So we made a new recording of it this time.
Thanks to Minako Yoshida for production coordinate.
All Songs Published by © 1977 P.M.P.
A2: Tsubasa ni Nosete
A3: Suteki na Gogo wa
B2: Ienakatta Kotoba wo
B3: Asa no You na Yuugure
|RVL-8006||Tatsuro Yamashita||Spacy (LP, Album)||RCA||RVL-8006||Japan||1977|
|BVCR-2501||Tatsuro Yamashita||Spacy (CD, Album, RE)||RCA||BVCR-2501||Japan||1990|
|RVL-8006||Tatsuro Yamashita||Spacy (LP, Album, Promo)||RCA||RVL-8006||Japan||1977|
|BVCR-17014||Tatsuro Yamashita||Spacy (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||BMG||BVCR-17014||Japan||2002|
|R32H-1031||Tatsuro Yamashita||Spacy (CD, Album, RE)||RCA||R32H-1031||Japan||1986|