The Beautiful South - Livin' Thing album FLAC
The Beautiful South were an English pop rock group formed in 1988 by Paul Heaton and Dave Hemingway, two former members of the Hull group the Housemartins, both of whom performed lead and backing vocals. Other members throughout the band's existence were former Housemartins roadie Sean Welch (bass), Dave Stead (drums) and Dave Rotheray (guitar). The band's original material was written by the team of Heaton and Rotheray.
Single, 11 Outubro 2004, Columbia Records. 1. Livin' Thing (New Version). Single, 06 Dezembro 2004, Sony Music.
Golddiggas, Headnodders and Pholk Songs. Songs that sampled Electric Light Orchestra's Livin' Thing: Dream by .
It's A Livin' Thing" by Livin' Thing, released 29 February 2016 1. An Island 2. Rubber Spine 3. Beautiful Dancer 4. Becoming a Bug 5. Hot Knife.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By [Strings Arranged By] – Simon HaleDouble Bass – Danny ThompsonMastered By – Ray StaffPercussion [Additional Percussion By] – Martin DitchamStrings – The London Session OrchestraWritten-By – Jeff Lynne
Brass – The Kick HornsWritten-By – John Benson Sebastian*
|3||Another Night With The Boys
Brass – The Kick HornsWritten-By – Gerry Goffin / Carole King*
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SME Subsidiary BV
- Copyright (c) – SME Subsidiary BV
- Distributed By – SME Subsidiary BV
- Published By – EMI Songs Ltd.
- Published By – TM Music Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Studio W4
- Mastered At – Alchemy Studios
- Pressed By – Sony Music – S0100556164-0101
- Artwork – Ryan Art
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Philippe Rose
- Illustration – David Cutter
- Mixed By, Engineer [Engineered By] – Jay Reynolds
- Producer [Produced By] – Jon Kelly, Paul Heaton
NotesSticker on front case:
CD2 also includes two previously unreleased tracks
1. EMI Songs Ltd.
Mixed at Studio W4
Mastered at Alchemy Studios
2. T.M. Music Ltd.
3. Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.
Recorded at Olympic Studios
© 2004 SME Subsidiary BV. Sony Music UK is a trademark of Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. Distribution SME Subsidiary BV.
℗ 2004 SME Subsidiary BV © 2004 SME Subsidiary BV.
Original sound recording made by SME Subsidiary BV.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by SME Subsidiary BV.
Sony Music UK is a trademark of SME Subsidiary BV.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099767 537121
- Barcode (String): 5099767537121
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S0100556164-0101 15 A1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 944B
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM/SDRM
|6753711||The Beautiful South||Livin' Thing (CD, Single, CD1)||Sony Music UK||6753711||UK||2004|
|XPCD2974||The Beautiful South||Livin' Thing (CD, Single, Promo)||Sony Music UK||XPCD2974||UK||2004|
|SAMPCS 14436 1||The Beautiful South||Livin' Thing (CD, Single, Promo)||Sony Music UK||SAMPCS 14436 1||UK||2004|