Royal Hunt - Collision Course album FLAC
FR CD 368. Royal Hunt. Collision Course (CD, Album). Paradox II: Collision Course (CD, Album).
Paradox II: Collision Course. Release date: March 14th, 2008. Sequel to their "Paradox" album, released in 1997. Recording information: Recorded at NorthPoint Productions, Denmark Mixed at EMI/Medley Studio Mastered at Audio Planet. IT KC 023935 FR CD 368 Rights Society: SIAE. Modified by: marcelle crss.
The Mission is the sixth studio album released by Royal Hunt. It is a concept album based on Ray Bradbury's sci-fi classic 'The Martian Chronicles'. Each track from this album is dedicated to the defined chapter of the book. All songs written by André Andersen except where noted. Take Off" (Instrumental) – 1:04. Exit Gravity" (Instrumental) – 1:05. Surrender" – 5:30 (Andersen/West). Judgement Day" – 6:28. Metamorphosis" (Instrumental) – 1:25.
Скачать дискографию Royal Hunt. Бесплатный архив зарубежной тяжёлой музыки Heavy Music Archive. We recommend you to use ww. eavy-music Collision Course (2008). 1. Principles Of Paradox (13 MB). 5:42. Principles Of Paradox. 2. The First Rock (11 MB). 4:47.
Thus Collision Course, the sequel to 1997’s highly acclaimed Paradox, should offer no surprises. Mark Nut-Squeezer Boals (of Malmsteen, Lana Lane, and Ring Of Fire fame) has replaced John West behind the microphone this time around. This did cause controversy among the band’s fans, as West to many has become rather much of a signature singer for the band, with his passionate and warm, yet powerful, delivery way outpowering his predecessor, the otherwise excellent DC Cooper. Luckily, though, Boals puts on a fantastic performance throughout the album’s entire 51+ minutes playing time. Still, this does not ruin the impression of yet another Royal Hunt album worth having. The band does not reinvent the wheel this time by any means, but you’ll be able to cope with round, inflatable wheels for yet a little while longer.
|1||Principles Of Paradox||5:42|
|2||The First Rock||4:47|
|4||Divide And Reign||5:25|
|5||High Noon At The Battlefield||3:58|
|7||Blood In Blood Out||6:05|
|8||Tears Of The Sun||6:00|
- Licensed From – Majestic Entertainment, Co. LLC.
- Manufactured By – Marquee Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Majestic Entertainment, Co. LLC.
- Recorded At – Northpoint Productions
- Mixed At – Medley Studio
- Mastered At – Audioplanet
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Bass – Per Schelander
- Cello – Soma Allpass
- Design [Cover], Artwork [Booklet] – Niall Parkinson
- Drums, Percussion – Allan Sorensen*
- Guitar [Guitars], Cello – Marcus Jidell
- Keyboards, Guitar [Guitars] – André Andersen
- Lead Vocals – Mark Boals
- Liner Notes [Japanese] – 藤木昌生
- Liner Notes [Lyrics Translated By] – 川原真理子*
- Management – Michael Raitzin
- Mastered By – Jan Eliasson
- Mixed By – André Andersen, Lars Overgaard*
- Photography By – Henrik Hildebrandt
- Producer – André Andersen
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – André Andersen
- Violin – Patricia Skovgaard
- Vocals [Additional] – Doogie White, Henrik Brockmann, Ian Parry, Kenny Lubcke*, Maria McTurk, Michelle Raitzin, Soma Allpass
- Woodwind, Accordion – Erik Rosenqvist
NotesFrom the back cover:
℗ Publishing by Warner Chappell.
Under licensing agreement from Majestic Entertainment, Co. LLC., New York, USA.
From the disc face:
©2008 Majestic Entertainment, Co. LLC.
From the booklet:
Recorded at NorthPoint Productions, Denmark
Mixed at EMI/Medley Studio [...]
Mastered at Audio Planet [...]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 527516 007713
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|FR CD 368||Royal Hunt||Collision Course (CD, Album)||Frontiers Records||FR CD 368||Europe||2008|
|SDP 0103||Royal Hunt||Collision Course (CD, Album)||Evolution Music||SDP 0103||South Korea||2008|
|FR PR CD 368||Royal Hunt||Collision Course (CD, Album, Promo)||Frontiers Records||FR PR CD 368||Italy||2008|
|MA-9096-2||Royal Hunt||Collision Course (CD, Album, Dig)||Magna Carta||MA-9096-2||USA & Canada||2008|
|CDM 0308-2855/d||Royal Hunt||Collision Course (CD, Album, Enh, Dig)||CD-Maximum||CDM 0308-2855/d||Russia||2008|