Colin Towns - Making Faces album FLAC
Making Faces is a jazz related rock music album recording by COLIN TOWNS released in 1982 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. COLIN TOWNS - Making Faces. Filed under Jazz Related Rock By COLIN TOWNS. A1 Making Faces A2 Tremor A3 Hold Yourself Up Boy A4 Emptyness A5 Ice A6 Nothing's Unnatural B1 The Terminal Game (From The Film) B2 Mirror Mirror B3 Solitary Man B4 Infatuation.
Blue Touch Paper, Colin Towns Mask Orchestra, Colin Towns Mask Symphonic, Colin Towns' Mask Quintet, Gillan, Ian Gillan Band, McCoy. リエーション: すべてを閲覧中 Colin Towns. C Townes, C. Towns, . ownes, . owns, Colin Townes, Collin Towns, Towers, Towns.
Download the album or mp3, watch videos Colin Towns. All video clips of all the songs are here. All audio materials of Colin Towns are presented solely for information. All styles of audio music. ru All rights are reserved by their respective owners. On this site you can find any kind of music except for MP3 download.
Of All The Harbours In All The Towns.
Colin Towns is an English composer, born in London in 1949, specialising in soundtracks for film, television and commercials. Learning piano as a child, by the age of 13 he was earning money playing at weddings and birthdays in his neighbourhood of the East End of London. He went on to play in numerous dance bands, jazz ensembles and also became a session musician. In 1976 he was recruited as keyboardist to replace Mickey Lee Soule in the Ian Gillan Band. Whilst with the band he used his free time to seek opportunities to compose music beyond the Heavy metal direction of Gillan including releasing a solo album, Making Faces, in 1982. In 1983 Ian Gillan dissolved the band, and Towns decided to pursue soundtrack composing full-time.
colin towns, colin towns doc martin soundtrack Colin William Towns born 13 May 1948 in West Ham, London is an English composer and keyboardist He was noted as playing in bands formed by ex-Deep Purple singer Ian Gillan, and later worked extensively in composing soundtracks for film, television and commercials Learning piano as a child, by the age of 13 he wa.
The final part of the Colin Towns documentary 'The Journey' featuring Colin's work with trumpeter Guy Barker and the making of and music from the Mask Orchestra's latest album 'Drama'. More from alanmusson. Ray Warleigh Interviewadded 2y ago. Colin Towns 'The Journey' Part Fiveadded 2y ago. Colin Towns 'The Journey' (Part Three)added 2y ago.
|A3||Hold Yourself Up Boy|
|B1||The Terminal Game (From The Film)|
- Made By – Victor Musical Industries, Inc.
- Licensed From – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Artwork By [Design] – Takayuki Minegishi
- Bass – Colin Towns (tracks: B4), Peter Butler (tracks: A1, A6, B3)
- Composed By, Producer – Colin Towns
- Drums – Boris Bransby-Williams* (tracks: A1), Craeme "Crash" Crallan* (tracks: A3), Liam Genocky* (tracks: A6, B3), Tim Relf (tracks: B2, B4)
- Engineer – Bob Broglia
- Flute – Colin Towns (tracks: B3)
- Guitar – Bernie Tormé (tracks: A6, B3), Steve Byrd (tracks: A1, A3, A6, B3)
- Other [All Instruments] – Colin Towns (tracks: A2, A4, B1)
- Percussion – Joji Hirota (tracks: A6, B3)
- Trumpet [Solo] – Allan Wilson (tracks: B1)
- Vocals, Keyboards – Colin Towns (tracks: A1, A3, A6, B2-B4)
- Voice [All] – Colin Towns (tracks: A5)
NotesMade in Japan by Victor Musical Industries, Inc. licensed by Virgin Records Ltd., England.
|204 839||Colin Towns||Making Faces (LP)||Virgin||204 839||Germany||1982|
|204 389||Colin Towns||Making Faces (Misprint On The Cover) (LP)||Virgin||204 389||Germany||1982|
|VIP-6991||Colin Towns||Making Faces (LP, Promo)||Virgin||VIP-6991||Japan||1982|